MusclePharm Nominated For 18 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards
DENVER, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MusclePharm Corporation (OTCBB: MSLP), a nutritional supplement company focusing on all categories of an active lifestyle, today announced that it has been nominated as a finalist in multiple product categories for the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards.
Each year, Bodybuilding.com recognizes industry-leading companies that deliver high-quality, effective products. The nominees are selected from the more than 8,000 products Bodybuilding.com carries on its e-commerce website. Winners will be announced live on the Olympia Main Stage as part of Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend in Las Vegas, September 28 – 29, 2012.
MusclePharm has been nominated in the following categories:
- Brand of the Year
- Supplement of the Year- Assault
- Supplement of the Year- Combat Powder
- New Supplement of the Year- CLA Core
- Muscle Building Supplement of the Year- Assault
- Muscle Building Supplement of the Year- Combat Powder
- Pre-Workout Supplement of the Year- Assault
- Recovery Supplement of the Year- Re-Con
- Recovery Supplement of the Year- BCAA 3:1:2
- Protein Powder Supplement of the Year- Combat Powder
- Fat Loss Supplement of the Year- Shred Matrix
- Creatine Supplement of the Year- Creatine
- Glutamine Supplement of the Year- Glutamine
- BCAA Supplement of the Year- Re-Con
- BCAA Supplement of the Year- BCAA 3:1:2
- Multi-Vitamin Supplement of the Year- Armor-V
- Packaging of the Year
- New Brand of the Year – MusclePharm Sportswear
"We are honored to be recognized by Bodybuilding.com for the high quality of our supplements," said Brad Pyatt, chief executive officer of MusclePharm. "We believe our customers, including many top professional athletes, trust and prefer to use our products, which help them achieve an overall better workout experience."
Consumers may cast votes for their favorite products at http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-supplement-awards.html.
ABOUT MUSCLEPHARM CORPORATION
MusclePharm is a healthy life-style company that develops and manufactures a full line of Informed Choice approved nutritional supplements that are free of banned substances. Based on years of research at the MusclePharm Sports Science Center, the products are created through an advanced six-stage research protocol involving the expertise of top nutritional scientists and field tested by more than one hundred elite professional athletes from various professional sports leagues including the National Football League, Mixed Martial Arts and Major League Baseball. The company's products address all categories of an active lifestyle, including muscle building, weight loss and maintaining general fitness through a daily nutritional supplement regimen. MusclePharm is sold in more than 120 countries and available in over 10,000 U.S. retail outlets, including Dick's Sporting Goods, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Vitamin World and Wal-Mart. MusclePharm products also are sold through more than 100 online stores, including bodybuilding.com, Amazon.com and Vitacost.com. For more information, please visit www.musclepharm.com.
For more information, contact:
Roger Pondel/Robert Jaffe
SOURCE MusclePharm CorporationBack to top