New Suwannee Movie Tavern Redefines Dinner-and-a-Movie Concept in Atlanta
Theater brings a premium movie-going experience to local patrons
ATLANTA, May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Movie enthusiasts in Atlanta will be served a new movie-going experience this week in Suwannee's Horizon Village with the opening of Movie Tavern, the largest cinema eatery in the U.S. designed to revolutionize the way guests enjoy their favorite movies. In-theater dining coupled with delicious chef-inspired menu selections and incredible service transforms a typical hectic night at the cinema into a hassle-free family outing that is relaxing and enjoyable.
"Movie Tavern transforms the idea of a simple night out to a comfortable evening where movie-goers receive quality service and a fresh selection of food choices in one convenient location," said Mark Mulcahy, vice president of marketing at Movie Tavern. "Our Atlanta customers are looking for the ultimate experience at a great value, and our concept strives to deliver this and more, whether they are watching a movie or just enjoying cocktails at our bar."
The Cinematic Experience
Guests make their fantasy a reality each time they enter through the Movie Tavern doors, with the following selection of choices to shape their evening:
- Relax in Style: Premier location offers stadium seating in all theaters, where guests are encouraged to arrive 45 minutes early to choose a leather seat and individual tabletop to enjoy the movie and select food from the chef-inspired menu.
- Eat Like a King: Choose from the vast selection of movie-inspired menu offerings and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, at an affordable price:
- The Menu: From mouthwatering appetizers like the Thai Chicken Flatbread, to entree selections like our 10" hand-tossed pizzas and savory desserts like the Ultimate Cookie, the menu offers a wide variety of foods to please the audience – all under $14.
- The Bar: Located near the entrance, the bar at Movie Tavern is the perfect place to share a pre-movie appetizer or cocktail with friends – whether watching a movie or just enjoying a Friday night. From the signature cocktail menu, premium drafts or extensive wine list – there is something for everyone.
- Service at the Push of a Button: Guests can select from the chef-inspired menu prior to the movie and servers will deliver selections discreetly throughout the movie, minimizing audience distractions. During the movie, with a simple push of a button, guests can alert servers to order another cocktail or desired dessert.
- First-Rate Technology for First-Rate Movies: Purchase tickets ahead of time on www.movietavern.com to get advance tickets for all first-run movies, and enjoy movies on all-digital projection screens with state-of-the-art sound.
Unique Cinema Programming
Ultimate movie buffs will also enjoy Movie Tavern's other uniquely-designed screening options, created to move and inspire even the most passionate guests:
- Start your weekends off right with Breakfast & A Flick: Enjoy early morning showings of the latest films, with a menu of favorite breakfast selections, including pancakes, eggs, bacon, Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's.
- Make Your Night a Classic with Retro Cinema: Guests can see their favorite classic movies on the big screen twice a week, when one all-digital projection screen is dedicated to some of the cinema's most timeless classics.
For more information about Movie Tavern and movie listings, visit www.movietavern.com. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MovieTavernHorizonVillage or www.facebook.com/movietavern, and Twitter at www.twitter.com/movietavern.
About Movie Tavern
Dallas-based Movie Tavern is the largest in-cinema dining experience operating in the United States, with 127 all-digital screens at 16 locations in seven states. Movie Tavern provides a premium movie-going experience that caters to adults but is family friendly, and offers an in-theatre dining experience featuring first-run movies combined with a wide range of chef-prepared menu selections. Learn more at www.movietavern.com.
SOURCE Movie TavernBack to top