ANADIGICS Receives 2012 China ACE Award
ANADIGICS' ALT6738 HELP4™ Power Amplifier Selected as RF/Wireless Product of the Year
WARREN, N.J., Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a world leader in radio frequency (RF) solutions, today announced that the Company has received the 2012 China Annual Creativity in Electronics (ACE) Award, presented during a reception held in conjunction with the 17th International IC-China Conference & Exhibition (IIC-China). ANADIGICS received the 2012 China ACE RF/Wireless Product of the Year Award for the ALT6738 fourth generation High-Efficiency-at-Low-Power (HELP4™) power amplifier (PA).
The China ACE RF/Wireless Product of the Year Award recognizes solutions that offer significant design and technical benefits, provide engineers new and compelling capabilities, and deliver significant resource savings, including time, cost, and space. Additionally, this award recognizes products that are likely to have a significant impact in mainland China.
"ANADIGICS is honored to be recognized by both the editors and readers of Global Sources China," said Jerry Miller, vice president of business development and marketing at ANADIGICS. "By combining technological prowess with innovative designs, our HELP4 power amplifiers continue to set the standard for RF efficiency. This level of performance helps designers and manufacturers deliver mobile devices with greater battery-life without the additional system cost of a DC-DC converter."
ANADIGICS' ALT6738 HELP4 power amplifiers use the Company's exclusive InGaP-Plus™ technology to achieve optimal efficiency across low-range and mid-range output power levels with the lowest quiescent current. These power amplifiers deliver industry-leading efficiency to extend battery life in handsets, smart phones, tablets, netbooks, and notebooks.
ANADIGICS HELP4 PA Facts and Highlights:
- Industry-Leading Performance
- Average current consumption reduction of 30%, compared with previous generation PAs
- Three mode states to achieve exceptional power-added efficiencies at low-range and mid-range output power levels
- Industry's lowest quiescent current of less than 4 mA
- Best-in-class linearity at maximum output power
- High Level of Integration
- 3 mm by 3 mm footprint
- Internal voltage regulation
- Integrated "daisy chainable" directional RF coupler with 20dB directivity
For more information on ANADIGICS products and multimedia content, please refer to the following resources:
- ANADIGICS LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Photos: http://www.flickr.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Video: http://www.youtube.com/anadigics
About ANADIGICS, Inc.
ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) delivers integrated radio frequency (RF) solutions that OEMs and ODMs demand to optimize the performance of wireless, broadband and cable applications across all major networks and standards. ANADIGICS features a diverse portfolio of highly linear, highly efficient RFICs. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers, tuner integrated circuits, active splitters, line amplifiers and other components that can be purchased individually or packaged as integrated RF and front-end modules. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com.
SOURCE ANADIGICS, Inc.Back to top