Helpful Upgrades for $15 iPad Attorney Case Manager App
NEW YORK, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- GoodCase Apps, Ltd. is pleased to announce a significant upgrade for its iPad product for attorneys, CaseManager™ 1.3. CaseManager™ gives attorneys the liberty to practice law away from the office yet with all the essential resources of their office immediately and conveniently at hand—whether or not you can connect to the Internet.
CaseManager™ 1.3 for iPad is currently available via the Apple iTunes Application Store for the price of $14.99. Search for it by name or in the category Productivity.
The 1.3 upgrade includes the ability to:
- Schedule events and tasks directly in Global Calendar, where all entries are visible
- Compose, modify or annotate a document in your favorite third-party application then return it to CaseManager's Document compartment
- Improved interface design, simplified layout, clearer help instructions and bug fixes
CaseManager™ was developed by attorneys, for attorneys. It contains everything the attorney needs to access, modify and create information and text about a case wherever they are: in court, in a meeting, on an airplane, on vacation. It includes an easily maintained and auto-syncing calendar and address book, storage for case documents, chronological lists for notes and facts of the case, automated billable time clock, record keeping for expenses, and more.
CaseManager™ is organized both horizontally and vertically. Noting that attorney's think in terms of cases, the application first lists a menu of all cases, then for a selected case it features the same easily understood navigation to all important areas specific to that case: contacts, calendar, events, documents, facts, notes, time & expenses, and tasks. Or, for a comprehensive view of such areas as daily and monthly calendar, contacts, tasks, and time & expenses, CaseManager™ combines all data across cases into a single, readily viewable file.
Again, CaseManager™ stores the case-file data and is therefore not dependent on an Internet connection, so it may be used anywhere. Some key features:
- Add appointments, events, key dates on the run in four different calendar views, all easily transferred to your personal or business iCal
- Add up to dozens of cases with all the supporting material you need
- Attach case notes and thoughts when convenient ïƒ³ Store pertinent documents in an easy-to-use case-by-case archive
- Record and keep track of all billable time and expenses—with handy running totals
- Save key contacts for each case, then sync to iPad's address book
"The world is mobile," says GoodCase President John Upton, an attorney, "and clients are best served when their attorneys always have their full legal resources at hand. Our CaseManager™ software helps attorneys do just that, while being as productive as possible out of the office."
Beyond the iTunes store, CaseManager™ for iPad can be viewed on the company's website at goodcaseapps.com.
GoodCase Apps, Ltd., New York, New York, was formed in 2011 to provide attorneys on the go with effective, field-tested, device-based applications.
GoodCase Apps Ltd.
217 Broadway, Suite 707
New York, New York 10007
212 233 9300
John Upton GoodCase Apps, Ltd., 12122339300, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE GoodCase Apps, Ltd.Back to top