Suncrest Bank Presentation Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
VISALIA, Calif., Feb. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ Suncrest Bank (OTCQX: SBKK), based in California, focused on banking, today announced that the February 8 presentation from President/CEO, Mr. Ciaran McMullan, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Suncrest Bank's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Record net income for 2017 of $4.7 million(1), up 170.4% over the prior year
- Diluted full year EPS of $0.65(1), up 91.2% over the prior year
- Return on average assets of 0.96%(1) compared to 0.54% for the prior year
- Return on average equity of 7.85 %(1) compared to 4.19% for the prior year
- Efficiency Ratio of 59.32% compared to 76.66% for the prior year
- Organic growth in total assets of $81.3 million or 18.2% over the prior year
- Organic growth in total deposits of $77.9 million, or 20.0% over the prior year
- Organic growth in total non-maturity deposits(2) of $93.0 million, or 30.5% over the prior year
- Organic growth in total loans of $45.9 million, or 14.9% over the prior year
- New loan originations(3) of over $110 million with average commitment size of approximately $600,000
- Merger with Community Business Bank is expected to close in the second quarter of 2018 and is subject to the customary closing conditions
(1) Excludes one-time impact of tax expense associated with the "Tax Act"
(2) Non-interest bearing demand, NOW, Savings and Money Market
(3) Includes unfunded commitments
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
About Suncrest Bank
Suncrest Bank, member FDIC, is locally owned and operated and offers a full range of business, agribusiness and personal deposit products and loans in the California's Central Valley. It has branches in Visalia, Porterville, Kingsburg, Fresno and Yuba City. It is regularly rated Five Stars by Bauer Financial and is dedicated to providing a high level of personal service, and to supporting the communities which it serves. It is also a Preferred Lender with the Small Business Administration. Suncrest Bank stock trades on the OTCQX under the ticker symbol SBKK. For further information, visit www.suncrestbank.com
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/suncrest-bank-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-300596935.html
SOURCE Suncrest BankBack to top