Eruption Effervescent Energy™ Provides Healthy, Natural Alternative to Caffeine Toxicity and High Sugar Content That Dominates Unregulated Energy Drink Category
MINNEAPOLIS, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A majority of energy drinks now on the market contain high amounts of caffeine and sugar. Many energy drinks cans/bottles do not disclose caffeine content. As the popularity of energy drinks has increased, so have health concerns and medical issues associated with them:
- A 14-year old girl recently died of caffeine toxicity after drinking two 24-ounce cans of a popular energy drink which contained 480 mg of caffeine, the equivalent of 10 cans of soda. (NBC TODAY Show)
- More than a tenfold increase in the number of emergency room visits between 2005 and 2009 after consumers drink popular caffeinated energy drinks, according to a new government report. (WebMD.com)
- Senator Richard Durbin, (D-Illinois) has requested the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to regulate energy drinks and disclose caffeine contents.
Eruption Effervescent Energy™, a healthy energy alternative hitting store shelves across the country, is a natural energy powder supplement which can be added to any beverage (ex. water, juice, iced tea), providing an energy boost that increases energy levels safely. For everyone from fitness enthusiasts to tired employees experiencing an afternoon energy lull, Eruption is available in thousands of convenience and specialty stores across the country including Casey's, Freedom, Kum & Go, Holiday, Marathon, Super America and many other retail locations. "Eruption provides nutrients that athletes need without a syrupy taste," says Christian Hicks, Trainer and Head Coach, Performance Peaks. "I like that Eruption is healthier without sucralose additives." To see how much energy Eruption gives you, watch the "Jackalope Job" video.
Packed with vitamins and amino acids, Eruption has:
- Only 45 mg of caffeine (equivalent to a half cup of coffee)
- Sweetened with natural Stevia (no Aspartame or Sucralose)
- Very few carbs (2)
- Very low calories (10)
- More electrolytes than leading sports drinks
- CoQ10 for heart and blood pressure
- Vitamins B2, B3, B6 and B12
- High in antioxidant Vitamin C
SOURCE EruptionBack to top