Whether you have a general information portal or a blog dedicated to a niche audience, we can build a news feed to match your content needs. You can provide your visitors with fresh news targeted to their interests distributed directly from a trusted news source.
Content Delivery Solutions:
PR Newswire Widget: With user-friendly installation, fully customizable content available in 24 languages, full-text content hosted directly on your website or blog, and a dedicated support team, the Widget is now the easiest and fastest way to add fresh, constantly updating content to your site.
The Widget is available in:
Additional languages are in progress.
You can see our widget in action on the following sites:
- Gamasutra: headlines on left side of page in "Press Releases" section
- The Automobile Times: headlines on left side of page under "National Auto News" and "International Auto News"
- Modern Thirst : headlines on right side of main page in INDUSTRY NEWS section
- The M&A Advisor: headlines on right side of main page in M&A NEWS section
- WardrobeTrendsFashion: headlines on right side of main page in PRNEWSWIRE section
FTP: Our FTP delivery solution provides real-time delivery of raw XML data feeds. Our robust FTP feeds are fully customizable, and are available via push or pull.
API: Our Content API is designed to allow media organizations, content aggregators, mobile application partners and other content product developers to create applications that formulate simple or complex queries that will search and extract data from PR Newswire’s vast store of news release data. The API can return results in XML, JSON, Atom and Full-Text RSS formats.
: Choose from more than pre-flitered 280 RSS feeds
. Our RSS feeds provide constantly updated headlines for your site. When a visitor clicks on a headline, they are taken to the full text on PRNewswire.com. Note: If you want to keep visitors on your site at all times, we recommend using the Widget, FTP or API delivery solution.